List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: RFC: plan for starting the Qt5/KF5 port
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2015-03-04 7:56:28

On Tue, 3 Mar 2015, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:

> Other than that it seems to me no one now strongly rejects
> * astyle-kdelibs being applied to all of Calligra code
> * doing that in master
> * right before the port starts.
>
> Does this sounds like something that will make most people happy and least
> people unhappy?

Well, the impression I got as what applying astyle-kdelibs would only be
fine when done to pigment and krita, and not for the rest of the code. I
haven't had time to do another experiment yet -- life is a bit full at the
moment, but I planned to do that this weekend, together with doing msvc
2015-based windows builds...

Boudewijn