List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: [calligra/calligra/2.9] krita/data/paintoppresets: restore broken presets
From:       Scott Petrovic <scottpetrovic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-28 17:58:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

What would you consider a good long term solution? None of those ideas were
actually mine. :) The first one was Boud's.

The brushes are always fast on linux, so the whole 'fast' idea is just a
Windows thing. Your naming idea is kind of nice to make sure we don't
accidentally overwrite the wrong one.

Separating the brushes is also is kind of a selling point for linux. "If
you want a better painting experience, you can try Krita on Linux. The
brushes are faster and higher quality".

Scott