List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Artificial sensitvity
From:       nfsaiya <nfsaiya () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2015-02-13 0:29:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I do have a tablet but my surface 2 screen kind small and sometimes it turns turns \
out smudgy on screen while my palms keeps resting on the tablet screen. That wasn't \
much of an issue since I can always wipe it off but most of the times the details \
from a smaller screen is hard to analyze. Usually I did my last touch up or a quick \
fix of my work on a computer with bigger screen, if I found some sort of imperfection \
of my artwork that I need to fix. But then, that would result me using a mouse to do \
it or getting another tablet instead.

     On Thursday, February 12, 2015 4:53 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud@valdyas.org> \