List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    team page!
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2014-12-05 14:52:32

In order to give our users a nice, friendly impression of approachability
(and not at all because of base reasons of egoboo), we're starting a new
team page:

https://dev.krita.org/about/meet-the-team/

Right now, we're mostly using the group picture from the 2014 sprint as a
guide, but please -- whether you were at the sprint or not, if you've
contributed to Krita and want to be part of the public face of the team,
send some info to:

scottpetrovic@gmail.com

Thanks!

Boudewijn