List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    New hi-quality Warp Transform tool is ready for testing
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-12 21:44:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, all!

New hi-quality Warp Transform tool is ready for testing in
krita-chili-kazakov! I implemented new interpolation algorithm, so the
quality of the final image is almost excellent :)

Please report the bugs you find in the new algo and especially in the
preview overlay, which is generated in lower quality.

--
Dmitry Kazakov