List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    AW: Re: Starting a fundraiser for 2.9
From:       Björn_Sonnenschein <green () unitybox ! de>
Date:       2014-04-04 14:21:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Oh, I see that ´s nice! So we should think about what/how to film this. Personally I \
´m thinking about taking some notes   and then talking easily for a few minutes so \
that we get some good footage to intercut. Speaking a prewritten text is never a good \
idea if you are not an experienced actor (I guess not ;) ) because it will turn out \
to be impossible not to appear rigid and artificial. The other point is about the \
location. I guess the best two Ideas would be either a creative environment (Hmm, pc \
and graphics tablet ;) ) or some positive outdoor location. The first may be the \
better one because we may have a simple, controlled light setup. As most of my light \
setup is at my family in Voerde (I am studying physics in bochum, but creative \
hobbies happen when I ´m in Voerde most weekends), we could film there; Google says \
that it would be even nearer to you.