List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    unable to run calligra source code in qt creator
From:       GAURAV Agrawal <gauravagrawal03jan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-11 0:18:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I have downloaded the calligra source code by cloning the git repository.
After compiling the code,for loading the source code in qt creator ,I
followed the instructions given in

       http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building/Developing_With_QtCreator

I have added the environment variables as given in the link.
I have also added the build step as shown in the link by enabling the
custom process step,giving it the
command kbuildsycoca4