List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Introducing me as Reload Team Member
From:       Victor Lafon <metabolic.ewilan () hotmail ! fr>
Date:       2014-01-27 14:25:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone,
I'm Victor Lafon and I study Software Development in Toulouse University.
I'm part of the Reload team  and we are working for around three months on \
Krita resource management.  So I hope we'll succeed to improve it as much \
as possible.  Here's my Irc Nickname (Metabolic) , so if you have any idea \
or suggest, be free to talk with us.  Cheers.