Hi, Anton!

We are happy to see new members in our community! We usually talk and discuss things on #krita IRC channel on FreeNode, so it might be a good idea to join it also :) Just ping me (dmitryK) or Boudewijn (boud) there and we will try to help you with bugzilla and all the other things :)

Btw, I have just pushed the patch for you! [0] You has already closed one bug on bugzilla!
[0] - http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=commit&h=1d184a08850e6d4698efd3192569d99d83588ff6