List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    space navigators
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2013-06-25 19:11:45

Hi!

A looooong time ago we received two (or three...) space navigators from 3DConnexion \
and created the space navigator plugin in calligra. I'm wondering who currently has \
those devices since the topic came up on #krita and I wanted to check whether the \
plugin still worked or whether we need more work to make it do stuff...

So, hands up who's got a space navigator!

--
Boudewijn Rempt