List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Zazzle for the Krita Webshop
From:       s_suelzer () lavabit ! com
Date:       2013-06-01 5:17:25

Zazzle is pretty cool, but I do think that shipping costs to Europe are
a bit high. I designed and ordered a few custom made Slackware mugs for
myself and shipping was 33 Euros, which I found a bit steep, but then
again I chose the express option, so I guess it wasn't THAT steep.

Thing is, though, the Slackware team did not see a penny from it since I
put the design together myself. So that might be another point of
concern.

Still, I am thoroughly satisfied with the products themselves. The
quality is really good, the paintjob is really good and the products
feel solid, especially the big glass one << It's so heavy and solid that
I'd almost classify it as a close combat weapon, and seeing "Bob" smile
grin at me still puts a smile on my face, so yeah, full marks for
satisfaction. ;)

I have no experience with any othe line of their products but I'd guess
that shirts and the like would be just as well made.