List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Outreach Program for Women
From:       imeim im <mariafar.94 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-11 8:14:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

My name is Maria Far, a musicology student in the Autonomous University of
Barcelona. I use Chakra Linux and KDE since one year ago.

I am very interested in participate in the idea of Krita Webshop, I already
have some ideas.
I sent an email to Mr. Boudewijn Rempt, but he doesn't answered me. How can
I know more about the project and how can I be involved?

Thanks to all,
Waiting for your response,

Maria Far