List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: New test installers
From:       Philippe Nicloux <phil.nicloux () neuf ! fr>
Date:       2013-03-28 16:05:09

Le 28/03/2013 11:46, Boudewijn Rempt a =E9crit :
> For testing purposes:
>
> Krita Sketch: http://heap.kogmbh.net/boud/kritasketch_0.9.82.0.msi
> Krita Master: http://heap.kogmbh.net/boud/krita_2.6.8.8.msi
>
> A Krita 2.6.2 installer is upcoming.
>
> Boudewijn
Hi everyone,
After a few minutes testing the window version, I notice that there is =

always this "double-click" problem, wich is not in the linux version. I =

reported this one a long time ago, already. I mean, everytime you change =

brush size, you have to click two times with the pen for the change to =

be taken in account. It breaks the workflow.
And with an ati card, opengl doesn't work ( black screen ) under =

Windows, but works under linux, on the same machine.

I keep on testing.