On Wednesday 20 February 2013 Feb, Sven Langkamp wrote: > Yes, the action manager it's already working towards that goal. I have > already created a new class KisViewPlugin which is currently a KParts > plugin, when we switch away from KParts plugins we only need to change > that. I have already moved most plugins to that. Going back to just > XMLGUI would be possible. Great! > > In the long run I want to give every action, settings widget and the > implementation a unique id. That will allow us to dynamically switch > between different UIs at run time. We are almost at that point, we > already have KisAction we just need an additional id string, for the > execution we have KisUiActionFactory which already has it. The missing > link is just the UI part. I agree that we should split out dialogs and > widgets. I already have thought about a system that could do that and > was just waiting for the sprint to start with that. Currently I'm > cleaning up the code to prepare for that. Very, very cool. -- Boudewijn Rempt http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org, http://www.boudewijnrempt.nl _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop