List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: new about krita 2.6 brochure
From:       Marc Pegon <pe.marc () free ! fr>
Date:       2013-01-29 15:25:52

Le 29/01/2013 09:22, Boudewijn Rempt a =E9crit :
> Hi,
>
> Please check
>
> http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/aboutkrita26.pdf
>
> for errors and mistakes and report them to me so I can fix every issue
> before I send it out to possible reviewers :-)
>

> Thanks!

Great job on this!
Noticed only 2 typos:
Page 2: typo in "Krita is part of the Calligra Suite of creative and =

produtivity applications" (productivity)
Page 15: missing closing parenthesis in "The versatile transform tool =

(normal transform, 3D transform and warp transform has been updated to =

give much nicer results in much less time, thanks to sponsorship for =

Dmitry Kazakov by the Krita Foundation."

And also, I would like to say great job to Dmitry on the transform tool. =

Fixing all those bugs must not have been easy, as I am not sure the code =

was well commented/written. Out of curiosity, how did you improve speed =

exactly; did you also modified the algorithms (like warping) to improve =

speed?

Marc