List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Testing sketch on Windows
From:       silvio grosso <grossosilvio () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2012-11-15 21:20:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Boud,

I have just installed Krita Sketch on one of my Virtual Machines (through Vbox \
4.2.4).

The Host is Windows 7 - 64 bit; the guest where I have installed Krita Sketch is:
Micrososft Windows Xp Professional (5.1, build 2600)

Krita is installed on:
C:\Programmi\KritaSketch\

On this Windows xp Virtual machine I can always open all my jpg images as usual.
It is *VERY* difficult to get some crash while using Krita on this virtual machine \
:-)

Nevertheless, I have found a way to always replicate at least one of my crash:
1. Open a jpg image;
2. Open a different second jpg image;
3. Krita always crashes while opening the second image (no matter what jpg you try).

This same crash occurs always  on my other Windows 7 - 64 bit systems as well.

Here you can download a short video with all my steps to always reproduce this crash \
(recorded on Windows 7 Premium - 64 bit): \
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3095134/KRITA_SKETCH_CRASH_OPEN_TWO_IMGES.avi

P.s. sometimes Vlc player has some "difficulties" when playing my screencasts later \
on. Naturally, it suffices to use other video players :-)

Best regards,

Silvio Grosso