List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Grayscale selections (Was: Re: sponsored work for Dmitry)
From:       Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2012-10-20 16:43:24

On Tuesday 16 Oct 2012, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
>  But since we didn't manage to decide what to do with the grayscale masks,

I think what would helpfull to move forward would be a wiki page, with the
following information:

1) A description on how the user is supposed to interract with the masks
2) A description of the possible solutions, with advantages and drawbacks

I think that would be helpfull and bring some clarity to the discussions. And
maybe we can move forward from there.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott