List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: please test master ( -> performance topic)
From:       David Revoy <davidrevoy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-14 12:34:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

News : I uninstalled 2.5 now ( from backport ppa ) , and did a system
update. This system update with the Kubuntu ppa backport bring a lot of
additive KDE package , and also newer Qt , etc... Then I redo a build of
master ;  the special lag are gone, Krita is back to 'normal'. So I guess
it was a problem of the environment. So, I'm happy again. If other 'buntu
users complain , about weird display and laggy painting :

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backport
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade