List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: UI idea: Turn the status bar into a docker (or several dockers)
From:       David Revoy <davidrevoy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-01 7:03:17

On 08/31/2012 09:32 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> so our core user group can give their opinion: how often do you move =

> dockers about?

Hi ,
Also as Timoth=E9e , I save the workspace I need and load them on the fly. =

I have around 4 to 5 workspaces ( one for vertical, or horyzontal =

artworks , one with advanced colors, one for text/shape/vector , one for =

maxy-layer docker size + composition , oh, and a minimal one only 3 =

dialog floating ).

My main floating panels all the time ( and so the one I move around =

while working ) are :
- Palette
- References Picture

-David