List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    New CentOS 5.8 64 bit build
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2012-07-10 7:28:16

This time of the lut-docker branch and should include opengl. I'm really
curious whether the shaders also work, because on a vm that option is
grayed out -- probably because VirtualBox doesn't support OpenGL 2.0.

It turned out quite hard to build because I thought I'd also update Qt to
4.8, but then Qt 4.8 isn't compatible with the dbus on CentOS 5.8...

In any case, I'm now working on integrating openimageio as an extra file
import plugin, hopefully more on that soonish.

http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/krita-lut-opengl-centos5.8-2012-07-10.tgz

Boudewijn