List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    A short article about the Krita tile engine
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-03 16:33:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, All!

Some time ago I wrote a kind of an article about how our tile engine works.
So if anyone is interested in general principles of our internal memory
management, you can find it there.

http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/krita_tiles_engine.pdf

As usual, feel free to comment or ask questions about it! =)

--
Dmitry Kazakov