List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: R: Krita's tricks
From:       silvio grosso <grossosilvio () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2012-03-25 10:53:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone,

One way to expose all tips into Krita might be simply to insert them, as an Html \
file, into the Help > Menu.

They would work as  a little "manual" :-)

At present, on Windows, Krita 2.4 beta 6th, has an F1 option into the Help Menu (for \
opening the Krita handbook). Since the Krita handbook is not ready yet, in the short \
term, it might be replaced by these tips :-) This would allow as well to print them \
easily in one go.

Silvio Grosso