On 25/12/2011 02:57, Sven Langkamp wrote:

1.
Problem when creating custom brush preset:

I import a shape from my photoshop brushes, once I put the size and save the preset, I can start using it,
but once I press "shift+left click and drag" the size goes completly to zero and I'm not able to increase the
size anymore using shift and drag. I only can rezise it again using the "edit brush settings panel.
I also noticed this one but I didn't get the time to report it  ( Linux Mint 11 64b ).
It happen with large brush mask (not only from Ps) , when they got reduced under a certain point.

That problem should be fixed since yesterday afternoon.
Thanks Sven , the problem is fixed for Shift+Drag. I confirm. But at the same time the bug still occure with brush size on 2 points :
using the shortcut on the keyboard for size + and size -  ( in attachement to this mail, a brush preset 'fond.kpp' : if you go under 10 in size , you can't grow it with the size shortcut on keyboard ).
Also, there is a bug with the toolbar widget to resize : the little up arrow ( watch screenshot in attachement ) don't have effect, and if you insist clicking it, it direcly jump to 999.99 max value.
Thanks for your time on it.