List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Sprint!
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-12-01 9:18:35

Hi,

Alfredo Beaumont has figured out that we can, indeed, have our sprint in Bilbao. It \
will have to be a bit different, though. Notably, we should start earlier.

From Wednesday to Saturday morning, we can hack in the ETSI (Higher Technical School \
of Engineering) of Bilbao.

Saturday afternoon, Sunday we can use the facilities of Reciclanet.

Of course, we can also use Sunday for some touristy stuff... As for the program, \
since Bilbao is the hometown of Ramon, and since we have more time than previous \
sprints, I thought we could try to organize some workshops for local freedom-loving \
artists in addition to developer discussions, hack sessions and artist-developer \
meetings.

We need to fix a date, though! The facilities are mostly still free, but they want us \
to propose a data as soon as possible! Lukas, can you setup the datepicker?

Question for Alfredo: itsas (http://itsas.ehu.es/) was involved in organizing the \
kde-edu sprint. Have you contacted them/should we contact them as well?

Question for Ramon: what kind of local artist networks are there? Ideally, we'd use \
this sprint to launch krita into the local artist community :-)

http://www.ingeniaritza-bilbao.ehu.es/
http://www.reciclanet.org/
--
Boudewijn Rempt