List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Ubuntu 11.10: ppa update-upgrade
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-11-02 19:19:28

On Wednesday 02 November 2011 Nov, silvio grosso wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have installed Krita 2.4 (b3) on Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) - Unity Shell
> To do so I have opted for the ppa listed on the Krita's web-page:
> ppa:neon/ppa
>
> Now, when I update and I upgrade on my Terminal my Ubuntu Distro there are plenty \
> of packages which are always installed.
> Are they specifically related to Krita or they are downloaded also for the other \
> Calligra applications?

Can you give us a list of what gets updated, next time you update?

> Should I check some note related to different "builds" for Krita 2.4 - beta 3?
> I have clicked on the Help Menu -> "About Krita", but there is nothing listed \
> different after these new upgrades.
> This information about new "builds" for Krita 2.4 (b3) would be useful for me when \
> I check-report some bugs on the Kde tracker :-)

Hm... I really am completely clueless. Except that there won't be any updated version \
in the aboutbox, since we haven't increased the version number yet. We probably \
should do that right after a release, instead of just before, though.

--
Boudewijn Rempt