List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Get into the bug triage day!
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-10-26 8:56:14

Hi!

Please fill in the doodle! Especially if you're not in the CET time zone -- we need \
to get more people stand-by! I guess the November 1st date is most likely. All you \
need to do is stand-by on #krita for questions and help people get krita installed \
and then explain things when they don't install bugs.

I want to add this information to the 2.4 beta3 announcement and that has to go out \
today!

On Saturday 22 October 2011 Oct, Lukast dev wrote:
> I created the doodle for this Krita testing event:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/hqpxa7zsm9hv35vv
>
> So let's vote to pick the best date.
> Feel free to invite people personally, it might be fun to have older
> Krita users like enkithan around :)

Boudewijn Rempt