List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    toolbox order
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-10-24 17:25:29

Hi,

Recently the default order of icons in the toolbox changed -- now we have the default \
tool and the text tool (in Krita), then the Krita tools and then the other tools. \
This is in principle quite nice, but...

We have created about 200 training dvd's that show the old ordering of the tools and \
we have not counted on that ordering changing in the 2.4 release. I really would like \
to see the old ordering come back so our training materials don't look completely \
                outdated even before we've actually started shipping them.
--
Boudewijn Rempt