List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: About the GHNS option for ICM profiles
From:       Srikanth Tiyyagura <srikanth.tulasiram () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-30 16:54:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Srikanth Tiyyagura

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/krita_extensions-modifications-tiyyagura

> > (

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/krita_extensions-modifications-tiyyagura

> > )
> >
> > please check the code once and test it -- Why I am asking is,
theoritically
> > what I did is correct but it is giving an error- while using the
downloaded
> > file  in the same session,it is giving crash .
>
> Hm... Can you test whether that also happens when adding a profile with
the local filebrowser button?

I tested with Local file browser also. It is giving error  as resource file
is corrupted and also not adding into the droplist also. But in our case, \
it is added to the droplist but not able to start drawing with the new \
                profile
.  .