List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Tagging on Friday
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-09-27 10:29:04

Hi guys,

Just wanted to warn you that we have the beta2 tagging on Friday... We've currently \
got 134 bugs, some of them really crippling, like all the crashes with filters. \
Everyone, please take a look at the bug database. Don't feel you can only do bugs \
related to your gsoc project or other earlier feature work, but take a crash bug, \
check the backtrace and try to come up with a fix!

For this beta, the strokes branch has already been merged. I also want to merge the \
psd branch when Siddharth has finished fixing the 8/16 bit rgb layered image loading. \
That should be possible by Thursday the latest.

--
Boudewijn Rempt