List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Krita 2.4 on Windows: pros and cons
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-07-20 16:04:26

On Wednesday 20 July 2011 Jul, silvio grosso wrote:
> In my  view, maybe, the perfect way to go to Windows is the "Blender way"
> You release your software for free on Windows but "in exchange" you try to get the \
> most from it (in essence money...). I know it is a bit "hard" to swallow

Oh, no -- I'm perfectly fine with any (legal) way of getting Windows users to send \
money our way. But I think that our first target group of windows users isn't the \
majority of windows users, but rather those users that are curious and experimental \
enough to even have heard of Krita. It'll be some time before computer magazines (if \
they still exist? haven't checked for quite some time) package krita on their cover \
cd's.

--
Boudewijn Rempt