List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: What manual is available.
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-07-18 21:21:51

On Monday 18 July 2011 Jul, John Culleton wrote:
> My install of KDE has no  manuals attached. Is there a Krita
> manual/tutorial/whatever in any format that I can download
> to get gest started? I have Krita 2.3.3 on Salix, a
> Slackware variant.

I'm afraid not... I started writing a manual on userbase, but that project got \
stranded and I'm not sure what the best way forward would be. One problem is that the \
gui still changes a lot from day to day. The DVD project by Animtim will probably be \
the best way to learn krita when it's released, even for people who aren't interested \
in doing comics.

--
Boudewijn Rempt