List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Krita 2.4 on Windows: pros and cons
From:       silvio grosso <grossosilvio () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2011-07-18 16:35:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the weird title of my message but it explains what I am about  to write :-)

In short, yesterday, I have read a really *interesting* Blog from a Darktable's developer.
Here it is:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/darktable/2011/07/17/that-other-os/

This Blog is about the pros and cons of releasing a brand-new version for  Windows.
In this case,  Darktable (http://darktable.sourceforge.net/)

Many of the points raised by the Darktable's developer might apply to Krita as well.
As a consequence, I have boldly  thought to write this message as a "reminder" of them :-)

BTW, I have even replied to this developer myself by adding a comment to his blog ;-)

Best regards,

Silvio