List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    umbc panel thing
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-05-16 7:24:04

Hi,

Not sure if these two mails made it to the list. We need to decide whether we have \
time for it, or whether it would take too much time. Myself, I think that a skype \
                session places it beyond the time I've available...
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]

I don't think I mentioned in my previous e-mail that we would be conducting
the focus group as an online conference using Skype.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Maria