List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: meeting notes
From:       Timothée_Giet <animtim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-07 17:29:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Here is a quick list of what I think Krita needs to improve comics workflow
support (in no particular order)
 http://animtim.wehost.be/comics/Krita_Issues_for_Comics-Animtim-042011.pdf

About the Physical based brush engine, I share David's though. Of course it
can be fun to draw with, but generally it's harder to control and very
resources expensive.
So: why not, but not a priority.

Silvio: keep up the good work on the layer blending modes, I'm waiting for
them to reach master, and this time for good! ;)