List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Bug fix for Bug 268205 - Layer Dock - moving a layer up and down is
From:       srikanth tiyyagura <srikanth.tulasiram () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-18 8:51:15

Hi to all

       This is bug fix for Bug 268205. This is my first bug and i
don't know whether this way is correct or wrong, if any mistakes
correct me.

      I added the lines for refreshing the UI of layers Dock, when
ever lower button and upper button is pressed. The items updated are
all the buttons in the dock and the selection layer.

Regards
Srikanth Tiyyagura

["Bug_268205" (application/octet-stream)]