List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Krita Sprint 2011
From:       "LukasT.dev () gmail ! com" <lukast ! dev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-05 11:44:08

Hello,

reminder, if you did not added yourself here [1], please do now!
It is important to have some estimation about the attendance.
The numbers don't have to be exact, just rough interest.

Next step will be that I will setup doodle and then I will freeze the
attendance list.

We need to do some IRC meeting about the sprint topics.
I would do it in two rounds. First round is today at
20:00 - 22:00 CET, second round on Sunday 20:00 - 22:00 CET.
If it does not work for you, speak up!

[1] http://community.kde.org/Krita/Sprint2011