List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Krita Sprint 2011
From:       Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2011-01-28 20:16:20

On Friday 28 January 2011, JL VT wrote:
> I'm available any day outside of March. I need time to get a VISA unless
> it's less complex than getting one for the USA, the latter needing months
> in advance.
It is less complicated. From eastern europe, it takes about a month, I think
south america is in the same "group" of country for the ease of getting a VISA
(might even be easier). However, I advise you to check what documents you need
as soon as possible (you will probably need an "official" invitation).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott