Hi everyone, Lukas wrote: > Dmitry is doing a great job regarding Krita. I totally agree :-) > I think huge potential comes from both Universities and Google Summer Of > Code. Sure! > I would like to work with David Revoy and bugs he occurs. Sometimes UI > fixing. Great! Next week, I am going to get in touch with you in order to coordinate this second round of work. > Pentalis can be sponsored to work on some different projects -- to finish Impasto? or to restore Emanuelle's work? Wow. What a conundrum! :-) It goes without saying that having a mixing brush engine is vital for Krita :-) Whether it is developed by Pentalis, thanks to a Google summer of code, or through my sponsorship it is up to you to decide (Pentalis plus Krita's developers: Boud, Cyrille, Sven and so on). Let's think about the better options to try to satisfy everyone ;-) Naturally, now it is also up to Pentalis to speak his mind ;-) As for me, I can assure everyone that, as already agreed, I am going to sponsor him! Pentalis (and Boud) already know the amount of my sponsorship ;-) Best regards, Silvio -- View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Report-of-Meeting%3A-plans-2011-tp30579927p30600676.html Sent from the kimageshop mailing list archive at Nabble.com. _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop