On Tuesday 04 January 2011 01:12:39 Silvio Heinrich wrote: > Now i send the separated patches starting with the crosshair thing. > The crosshair is now painted and the invisible cursor is used. I think the code looks fine. I applied the patch and I liked the option Brush outline and crosshair. I was surprised that it is painted, but it was probably due some problem with showing the crosshair cursor? For the long-term view, I would prefer maybe some different solution. I like the idea of adding the Brush outline option as check box in the ui so that it is available for every cursor. You could have Brush outline + Crosshair Brush outline + NoCursor Brush outline + Tool Icon If you don't want to work on the idea I provided, feel free to commit :) Ship it from me :) (Wait for one more ship it probably from somebody else) Thanks for the patch! Lukas _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop