On 01/01/2011 10:27 AM, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote: > Hi, > > I did some testing. First, I needed the attached patch to make it build. I > also did not get a good results as can be seen in: > http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/krita/smudgebrush/blackfringe.png > > I get those dark fringe. It also does not work nicely when when starting from > the brush. > > As for the cross hair, it is a good idea, however it is slightly off, you can > see that by creating a big brush and then zooming out a lot (I wanted to make > a screenshot, but ksnapshot does not capture the cursor :( ). > That is strange. I don't get the black fringe... maybe the patch didn't apply right? It works correctly for me http://imagebin.org/130508 I made the patch against origin/master with the latest fetch yesterday. I could try making new patches (this time separated) and fix the copyright/author things too (i started with a copy of the kis_pressure_rate_option files) Do you have some tips for me... regarding making working patches with git :D ? _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop