List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Branch: shape, comic boxes
From:       Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-12-21 20:21:34

Hi,

I think it is good practice to advertise new branches on this list (or on the
relevant list, ie krita's branch in krita's mailing list, and same for kexi).
So I am ignoring this with the "shape-comix_boxes-cyrille_berger".

The goal of this branch is to make a shape that allow easy creation of boxes
layout for comics, so only usefull for karbon and krita.

The source of inspiration is Manga Studio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMC20UvM0k .

--
Cyrille Berger Skott