List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: releasability update
From:       "LukasT.dev () gmail ! com" <lukast ! dev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-05 13:46:06

> Lukas is no longer full-time sponsored, but there is still sponsorship
> money for him to fix difficult bugs

Yes -- to make it clear, I will work since mid-october part time 12-20 hours/week \
similarly like Dmitry is working.  I will work for ~100 hours. I find it as good test \
of the part-time model of working on Krita =) There might be  another round of this \
kind of work from me, but we will see what Krita will need and what the status of \
finances will be.

I don't have plan, so we can setup new one. Old one is almost complete
http://community.kde.org/Krita/ActionPlan3#Lukas

I propose:
o I can spent more time on the smudge problem, but I don't have any ideas to test, it \
will be quite huge exploration programming o I can spent more time on the unfinished \
business from Action Plan III  o Bug 252159 -  krita hangs and brush outline does not \
show under certain setings o Bug 252144 -  Bad square mask generation when angle is \
nonzero. o Bug 242805 -  Weird behavior of the "Color"-Mode with pure red. (Hue~=0)
o Bug 245870 -  Gaussian Blur filter preview is blocky, the edges of the image are \
blurred weirdly o Bug  251930    Remove pattern crash

The list is not sorted by priority. Feel free to propose more bugs that I'm good \
kimageshop mailing list
kimageshop@kde.org