List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Usage of setCurrentNodeLocked()
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-21 6:20:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, All!

I found that some of the calls to setCurrentNodeLocked() are done in a wrong
way. I mean, at least in KisToolFill and KisToolGradient there is a
possibility that the codepath will return from the event function and leave
the node locked forever.

I do really think we should remove all these workaround "locks" and handle
our tools in a proper way. Because these subtle locking bugs are really
difficult to see and catch. I think it's better to delay the release if
needed, than to release a product with random bugs.

--
Dmitry Kazakov