List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Fwd: Krita ready yet
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-09-14 17:10:24

fan-mail :-)
Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:03:15 +0200
Subject: Krita ready yet
From: "Kevin Colyer" <kevin@ywambrussels.be>
To: boud@valdyas.org
Dear Boudwin,

Greetings from next door Belgium. I read your blog post today about Krita
2.3, had an enjoyable look at the showcase and wanted to write to
encourage your and the other devs on your progress with 2.3.

I am so glad you have made it your goal to be end user ready. Keep at it.
Go slow until it is ready!!! Don't rush. And please do not berate yourself
for the amount of communication compared to coding you have done.

Why I write this? I probably will never great anything worthwhile with
Krita! I am somewhat artistically challenged! However, I do encourage
others the use your program. I have loved hearing the progress. I have
been cheering you on and will continue to.I am an end user of other KDE
and Linux products so have a vested interest in polished products!!!

Anyway, keep it up and please pass on my thanks to all who are clearly
working so hard!

Regards,

Kevin

--
Kevin Colyer
YWAM National Director (interim)

Tel:   +32 (0) 2 736 33 63
Fax:  +32 (0) 2 738 02 40
GSM: +32 (0) 484 683 003
GSM: +44 (0) 7967 105 273 (only outside Belgium)
http://www.ywambrussels.be
skype: kevincolyerwork