List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: 2.3 docker layout proposal
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2010-09-07 15:24:55

On Tuesday 07 September 2010, LukasT.dev@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 September 2010 16:32:34 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Finally, because we're not going to have the tool option docker fix that
> > was discussed on koffice-devel for 2.3, I'm strongly tempted to put the
> > tool option docker bottom-right, because it's impossible to have all tool
> > option widgets appear top-right.
>
> I prefer top-right. What bug do you refer to?
> I have all options visible. Transform tool has probably biggest option
> and I see everything no matter if bottom or top.

The problem is that Qt doesn't remember the position for the tool option widgets \
correctly. Which means that some are shown on top, and others at the bottom. A \
related issue, but not a bug, is that the vertical size of the option widgets varies, \
which means that having them on top moves all widgets around.

But for the record: yes, I really would prefer and want the tool options to be \
top-right.

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse