List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Can't compile [link] krita trunk with NVidia drivers 195.36.31
From:       "LukasT.dev () gmail ! com" <lukast ! dev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-02 11:36:08

Hello

> Or a bug in FC that makes ...

There is no such a thing like a bug in FC...

> Otherwise, did you try to do a make clean / remove build directory ? This
> can be needed on some occasion after changing a system library.

I tried, but that did not helped.

Then I googled and found the solution here:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1356107

I had some old installation of nvidia drivers around installed
by hand and not by package manager. Removing the mess and reinstalling mesa
helped.

Now it works for me.