List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    The swapper is committed. Please test! :)
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-31 18:00:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, all!

I've committed almost-finished version of the swapper. There is some
polishing left only.
So, if you encounter some random crashes or deadlocks, please let me know!
;)

And now, i want to warn you that it'll me more safe if you issue the
following command:

cd krita/image;
make clean;
make install;

Of course you can configure the swapper:

memorySoftLimit - (MiB), (default 512 MiB), the amount of memory when the
swapper starts dumping memento-tiles (the ones needed for undo).
memoryHardLimit - (MiB), (default 256 MiB), swap out everything! ;)

Have fun! :)
--
Dmitry Kazakov