List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    kofffic.org/krita vs krita.org
From:       Sven Langkamp <sven.langkamp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-05 7:57:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

at the moment we have still have a Krita website at koffice.org/krita. I
think we should remove that and refer directly to krita.org as the new page
is a lot better and has much more useful information so it shouldn't be as
hidden as it is at the moment.
Looking at the stats koffice.org/krita still has twice as many views as the
real Krita website. The new website is also still on page 2 when you google
for Krita.

It will break some links in the short term, but will be better for the
vision.

Sven