Hello, Lets start the list of (purely) photographic related features: * lens correction * tone mapping * bracketing to HDR layer * Gaussian / Wavelet noise reduction And the list of filters that I don't think are so useful for our vision: * cubism * pixelize * raindrop * oilpaint * emboss ? * small tiles * round corner If you disagree with that list, or if you want to add something, feel free to tell it :) Also I had like to delay their removal until I have setup a proper infrastructure to host extensions (more about that in a mail), which would probably mean remove them after 2.2. -- Cyrille Berger _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop