Great. I can use that.

KisPopupPalette is a class inherited from QWidget, everything there is painted using QPainter. I wonder if it is possible to add KoTriangleColorSelector in KisPopupPalette. I have thought about putting the 2 widgets in a QLayout object, but I don't think it is possible to put KoTriangleColorSelector in the center of KisPopupPalette because I don't think we can put 2 widgets on top of each other in a QLayout.

Another thing to consider is, if I want to enable easy access to something else using the pop up palette (eg. easy access to current brush settings), it will be hard to do if I have the colour selector on the pop up palette. Any thoughts?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 11:05 PM, Cyrille Berger <cberger@cberger.net> wrote:
On Thursday 28 January 2010, Vera Lukman wrote:
> Is QtColorTriangle in Qt standard library?
We have KoTriangleColorSelector in KOffice.

--
Cyrille Berger